Monday, July 28, 2014

Thoughts During My Last Week

These past couple days have been bittersweet.  I'm truly going to miss being in the West Indies Mission serving the Lord.  I am truly grateful for this experience and all the amazing people I've been able to meet.  I truly do know that this work is the Lord's work.  I have seen God's hand in my life and especially in the lives of others this past year and a half.  I know that He is there and I'm so grateful to sit front row to watch the miracle of Christ's Atonement in the lives of those who have chosen to partake of it.
 
With faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ we can accomplish anything, especially if it is to benefit and help others.  I know that by simply helping others and serving them that we are serving the Lord and like Elder Cornish told us about a year ago "those who serve grow".
 
I do know that the Lord will test our faith in this work and so anytime there seems to be a stumbling block we need to use it as a stepping stone because beyond our fears and doubts are great miracles.  I know that if we do all that is in our power to help others then He will make up for our weaknesses and use them for good and make us stronger.
 
Well, like always, I don't have too much time.  I'll see everyone in a few days :)
 
Much Love, 
Sister Crompton


Farewell to the West Indies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment