Monday, June 2, 2014

Puppets and Progress

I never thought that there would be a time on my mission where I would be in a puppet show.  The church does service for some of the schools in Barbados by going around and doing alcohol and drug prevention puppet shows for the elementary schools.  It was fun being in the schools and meeting all the kids!
 
We had some great lessons this week and are really seeing progression in our investigators.  One came to church and it was the first time for her and she's been investigating for a couple of months now!
 
I don't have much time this week because our Internet is going in and out but there was a fire next to our apartment last night and today we went to the Bathsheba beach which should explain the pictures :)
 
Hope everyone has a good week!
 
Much Love,
Sister Crompton
 
Bathsheba Beach
 

Me and my companion, Sister Gossard

No comments:

Post a Comment