Monday, May 12, 2014

Arrived in Barbados

The transition from St. Maarten to Barbados went pretty smoothly.  It was funny because I had a small layover in the Antigua airport and I ran into some sisters from the Puerto Rico Mission!

It was sad saying goodbye and leaving St. Maarten but I know that I left it in great hands and I'm excited to be here in Barbados.  It's very big and flat compared to St. Maarten however the people are great and the Island is still beautiful.

The branch is great too and I'm excited to work with my new companion, Sister Gossard.  We're both ready to have great things happen in our area.

It was great seeing and talking with Mom, dad and Hermana Crompton yesterday for Mothers day!  Happy Late Mothers day to all the mommas out there!! :)
Much Love,

Sister Crompton
My new companion, Sister Gossard

Sisters from the Puerto Rico Mission

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn, I am so proud of you! I keep thinking about when you just came into young women's and a day when we were driving up to camp.... It makes me smile~ As I've read your entries since you've been out on the mission, I've seen such growth in you. It's amazing and beautiful! You make my heart happy! God bless you, sweetie! Sister Demek

    ReplyDelete