Monday, March 3, 2014

Fasting for Missionary Work

Well we had special guests come here to St. Maarten this week ... the BIRDS :)
 
I was really excited to see the Bird's with whom I served with in St. Vincent.  They are working more with the humanitarian efforts down here in the West Indies Mission, so they were able to provide lots of good info and ideas for the service we could provide on our island.
 
Oh and Happy (Belated) Birthday to Kara!  I sent you an e-mail so I hope you got it last week!
 
This week we went on splits with some Relief Society members and we've also been teaching a lot of the members the Law of the Fast and were excited to have some of them fast with us this past Sunday for missionary opportunities.  We hope to be hearing good news soon :)
 
Sorry I don't have much to write in this post, we didn't know our e-mail shop closed early!  I hope that everyone has a good week!
 
Much Love,
Sister Crompton
 
Me and my companion, Sister Hodge

Elder and Sister Bird!!

 
Some vistas of St. Maarten


No comments:

Post a Comment