Monday, March 17, 2014

Bonjour!

Well this week I had to experience to go to Guadeloupe and be with the sisters there!  It's amazing to know and witness the same truths being spread in different places and languages.  When I first got there I joined missionaries in a Family Home Evening with some members and I met Sister Felicitay who used to serve in the West Indies Mission a few years ago when only local Sisters were serving -- a true West Indies Mission!  She's really awesome and I was so happy to be able to speak to someone in English.  It was also a member's birthday and the mom wanted a picture of the cake so that's why it's in the picture, haha.

The Sisters in Guadeloupe are all awesome and doing so well.  I was on bikes with Sister Hawkes and Riley my first day in the Abymes area and then on foot with Sister Eyre and Tenny the next day.  It was so nice not being in cars all day.  We had some amazing experiences with the members and I'm so excited to head off to Martinique today to see the sisters over there!  Wish me luck!
 
Oh our branch had a big activity to celebrate the Relief Society's birthday, bouncy castle, face painting galore!
 
Much Love,
Sister Crompton
 
Guadeloupe
 
With Sister Felicitay, getting photo-bombed by a cake
 
The Guadeloupe missionaries (l-to-r, Sisters Tenney, Riley, Eyre, Hawkes and, of course, me)
 
 
The Relief Society birthday party
 

No comments:

Post a Comment