Monday, March 24, 2014

Back "Home" from Martinique

Well I returned from Martinique in the middle of last week and it was just as Frenchy and beautiful as last time!  The sisters there are awesome and I was really happy to see them improve in all phases of the work.
 
We had a tender mercy when we ran into a contact that I met with them 6 weeks ago (see picture below).  The sisters hadn't really seen her since my last visit so it was a great re-connection!  We even had a lesson with one of their investigators who loves English ... so I understood 90% of the conversation!  Sister Vance and Sister Stahle are awesome and Sister Stahle even made me some crepes (super French!)
 
I was happy to come home to my companion and area (we had transfer calls and we're both staying here together in St. Maarten for at least another 6 weeks).
 
We're excited for our baptism this week.  She's the granddaughter of a recent convert who is awesome!  She's been coming to church ever since her grandma got baptized and she told the Primary class that she's going to be baptized before she told us!  She walked to church by herself on Sunday so she could "be on time."
 
I don't have much time but I hope that everyone has a great week!
 
Much Love,
Sister Crompton

Sister  Stahle and Sister Vance

Reunited with friends

Beautiful Martinique!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment