Monday, August 26, 2013

Next Stop ... St. MARTIN!

(Editor's note:  There was a technical problem during Sister Crompton's transfer of images to be used in this blog ... so no photos are included in this week's post.  When the images do become available, they will be added.)

So this week has been a very exciting week.  We got transfer calls on Saturday and I found out that I'll be serving in St. Martin starting on Wednesday!  I don't really know too much about it, but I've heard that it's a lot smaller than St. Vincent and that it's more Americanized.  I'm really sad to be leaving St. Vincent but I'm sure that I'll return one day :)
 
My new address in St. Martin will be:
Sister Katelyn Crompton
#3 Queens Palm Drive
St Maarten

That is right, there is no zip code.  If you want to email me, you can continue using katelyn.crompton@myldsmail.net as my address.

This week we've had again great lessons with member referrals.  We had a family come to church on Sunday and they're progressing really well.
 
We had another water balloon fight for mutual and the Elders had a baptism on Saturday.
 
I don't have too much time to write this week, but I'm sure that next week there will be a lot more new and interesting stuff to hear about :)

Much Love,
Sister Crompton

No comments:

Post a Comment