Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conference

Hello all!
For all those who were sitting at their computers waiting minute by minute for last weeks post, I apologize haha.
Last week everything was closed on Monday including the Library because of Easter, so all the missionaries on St. Vincent were using one computer..
Some things that I would've written last week was the fact that I was served chicken feet (yes, the actual foot!) in my Calilou soup ( a very popular meal made here on St. Vincent) and yes I did eat it, and yes I was grossed out..only a little though..it wasn't THAT bad
The work is going good. We have a few great investigators. Transportation to church is still a big issue for most of them because they live so high up in the mountains. We're still praying though
This past weekend as most of you know was General Conference.It was great, besides the fact that our internet at the church was spotty so it felt like Conference REMIXED because it kept of repeating at certain parts ha. 
All the talks were great. It's crazy to think about how it's only been 6 months since the announcement and I'm already out here. I couldn't help but think how Kallina is going to be able to master Enrique A Falabella's accent I heard at conference in just a few short months ha
Some things that really spoke to me at conference was the fact that it's really the little things we do day to day that really matter, and when we keep that in mind, I think that we'll live our lives more productively. 
I know that Heavenly Father loves us so much and when we keep that in mind as well, we can live more according to His will.
Much Love,
Sister Crompton



I mentioned a fruit called soursap down here and this is what it looks like on the outside and the inside is the white fruit below...cool right?




"I saw a pillar of light" haha


Ronique and I walking up one of the biggest/steepest roads I've walked so far 


No comments:

Post a Comment