Monday, February 25, 2013

Best Birthday


So I thought that birthdays on the mission were going to be totally lame, but on Thursday I got the best present ever. I was sitting at the church because there was a relief society activity where we were learning how to make doubles and roti. Elder Bird came in and handed me this post it note
CONGRATS KALLINA!!! I'm so excited for you! I was freaking out in the middle of relief society. Ecuador!? who would've guessed! 
So that totally made my day. I was really excited and am so proud of you Kallina. I don't have much time but I wanted to say how happy I am for you. 
Last p-day we went to blackpoint tunnel, it was a lot of fun. We played vollyball on the black sand beach. 
Other than that, the work is going well. It's work and I'm still learning a lot and am just hoping that I can get things down before Sister Fish leaves because President Mehr told me that I am going to be training my next transfer...yeah training my 2nd transfer! 
I'll try and have time to upload pics as always.
I love and miss everyone
Much Love,
Sis Crompton





Doubles



No comments:

Post a Comment