Monday, January 14, 2013

My Last Week

This past week has been a crazy roller coaster ride.
After getting back from an amazing trip in NYC (see below) I had a LOT of work to do





I got back from New York on Saturday night and was so happy to have church time change in the morning. 11:45 is ten times better than 8:30. 
That night I had a former West Indies missionary come over from another ward in our building and talk to me about his mission. It was pretty awesome to hear his experiences and learn more about the culture down there. It just got me so pumped for leaving. 
Monday-Friday my mom and I were on a mission to find those super "sexy" missionary shoes that we all love and adore. Unfortunately, there was pretty much nothing in a 5 and a half so we had to order most of it. 
The worst day to be sick is when you find out that you have to RE-TAKE the knowledge part of the drivers exam to renew your license and have to get 4 shots...
but I knew that I was going to have a bunch of different trials this week and hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
Somehow we were able to get mostly everything that we needed and I'm just hoping right now that I didn't forget anything

No comments:

Post a Comment