Sunday, December 2, 2012

All I do is UPDATE: Thanksgiving

So, it's been a while since I've blogged BUT I have a reasonable excuse!
I don't have a computer at the moment, Gabbi is being a great roommate and letting me use hers :)
Right now my computer is undergoing some serious technology surgery :(
Over the summer, for some reason, my computer kept of freezing on me. I went to the apple store and luckily I was able to save all of my important stuff on flash drives because they had to completely erase everything on my hard drive.
The same thing happened to me this week.
The bad news is that I wasn't able to save ANYTHING :(
It is very sad, as you know I take a LOT of photos...they're all going to be gone (except for a small amount that are on my portable hard drive)
I'm really bummed about it and now it's going to take longer for my computer to get fixed because they have to order a new hard drive. This WOULD happen to me right before finals...
ANYWAY
I thought that I would make a simple update on what I've been up to
For Thanksgiving, my whole family decided to go down to Moab to see the arches.
I'll put up more pictures when I get my computer but this is what it looked like for the most part











 The whole fam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment