Sunday, July 15, 2012

can barely smile

Shirt: Forever 21 Skirt: PiperLime Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Being prescribed to sit on the couch these past couple days has not been the most fun.
I got bored watching TV within the first two hours of coming home from the surgery. 
My recovery has not been the greatest, but it hasn't been the worst. I got sick from the meds and haven't been able to sleep that great but it's all good :)
I could barely pop a smile in this picture due to my soreness still. 
I've basically been bumming around online window shopping the past couple days to get me through it. I've been eying this skirt the past couple weeks and when I saw it was on sale, I had no choice but to get it. That's my update, This was my outfit. Hope everyone had a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment