Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Holla to the Mama's


Since it was Mother’s Day this past weekend, I guess this is sorta dedicated to the mothers.
I’m not gunna lie, I have to give some SERIOUS props to stay at home moms. Being a nanny these past weeks has made me realize how hard it is to be a mom. There’s so much stuff you have to do just to keep your house in order. It’s ridiculous.
Everyday I:
Make sure the kids eat their breakfast
Wash dishes off
Unload the dishwasher
Put dishes in
Get them dressed
Brush all their teeth
Make their lunches for school
Send them off to school
Clean upstairs
Clean middle floor
Make up some activity for the ones at home to do (color, play games, any time passing activity besides watching tv)
Feed them snacks
More activity stuff
Feed them lunch
Go to their beds
Read them dr. Seuss until they fall asleep
Clean downstairs
Do laundry
Put away laundry
Have the other kids come home
Feed them their lunches
Make sure they don’t play too loud to wake the others up
Smaller ones wake up and they all play
Play downstairs
Play outside
Play the “lets hide and have Katelyn try and find us all over the house”
Color
Try not to get crayon on the walls (always unsuccessful)
Give them baths
Get in pjs
Brush hair
Wait for mom to get home

In between all of this there are plenty of
Poopy bottoms to wipe
Clothes to pick up
Beds to make
Fights to break up
Bloody noses to aid to
Boo boo’s to kiss

It’s exhausting just thinking about it. And I leave around 5 every day…
there is still the whole night schedule!
It’s insane
So to all of you mothers out there, I feel you and I’m thankful for you
Here are pics from my adventures these past weeks.





1 comment: