Sunday, April 29, 2012

where am i?


In a span of less than a week was here
That was about three weeks ago, and for the past two weeks I’ve been living with my aunt and uncle in Connecticut.
I’ve been nanny-ing these tricks right here
Being a nanny is pretty interesting to say the least
I went from barely being able to take care of myself to a mother of four in an instant
It is a lot of fun though
Here are some things I’ve learned from my first two weeks of being a nanny
1.    Never wear white
2.   You get over cleaning up poop and pee really fast
3.   Never give kids a drink in the wrong cup
4.   Make sure they are in no reach of nail polish
5.   When kids are awake and it’s silent, it’s never good (they’re getting into something they shouldn’t be)

1 comment:

  1. I live in CT! The weather been acting werid. One day it's hot then it's cold. Thanks for the tips, it's nice to know how to handle kids ^_^

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete