Sunday, March 11, 2012

lace and blazersss




If there is anything you should know about me, it’s that I love two things…lace and blazers! 
They are my all time favorite things to wear. Today I guess I was extra happy so I wore both. The dress I’m wearing is actually two dresses. The lace on top went to another dress that had a white thing under it, but it was super tight and see-through so I cut it off and put it on top of one of my favorite strapless dresses. Props to gabbi for taking these pics :)

2 comments:

  1. That such a lovely outfit! I just found your blog via Lauren Conrad. I'm following you now.

    Like your hair braid headband in the post before too :)

    If you have time, stop by my blog to say hey :)


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    DEBORAH LIPPMANN GIVEAWAY at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete